Saturday, August 1, 2009

i used to be the pretty friend.


lately idk what is going on but i've noticed that whenever me and my bff'o (best friend) are out and about, dudes are always trynna holla,... AT HER! lol now im not jealous but and i know everyone has different taste so excuse my cockyness.. but WTF?! lol seriously like what about me?? i am not ugly and neither is she. Now i remember it was only like last year everytime we were out they would always be tryna holla at me.., but i guess the tables jus turned on me?. idk if it was cuz back then i used to dress with more revealing clothing and was superr flirtyyy. And now i dress casual not showing too much skin like i used to (i was almost like a freakin skank! ahah j/k tho) but now also im not into what there saying and dont paricipate much in the convo clearly because im not interested, but danggg! i mean why dont they try to get my number ?
so it happened today which got me thinking if i had suddenly turned into the ugly friend. We were talking to sum random dude while waiting for a friend outside the apartment complex.. so he was giving us "guy" advice and telling us whats going on thru a guys perspective.. so yeah this was for about 15 mins. then our friend finally showed up and we had to leave so then he asks if he can get her number down but she ends up getting his cuz i guess this dude had no phone of his own so he end up giving her his friends # sayin hit him up there. okayyyyyy??? wtf? now i dont have a low self esteem and dont depend on this dude to get a boost of it either.. like forreall this nigga aint even cute. but it got me thinking they havent been trynna "holla" at me! so i started thinking what could possibly look 'wrong' on me that he didnt want my number? and these are the possibilities i came up with. so i thought my hair? now i have long hair and i admit i have damged the shit out of it like its so over processed but i dont wanna cut it! its my baby :) ♥ lol , then theres also that my makeup was melting cuz it was hot as fucc,ooh and i think this is the main one i swear. i have a big pimple in my cheek and i have a clear face so it stands out that much more!! it looks ugly like it doesnt belong! hmm what i was wearing i looked like a lil preppy school cuz i had on one of those vests. and thats it.! lol and she was wearing all her hair in a beanie, regular tee and sandals im not hating at all she looked casual but nice not many ppl can pull of a nice casual. and i was wearing my schoolgirl vest, with a white tank top underneath and some neon pink vans. And i jus feel a lil weird now becuz before 'wen i looked better'.. i guess, she would always try to compete with me to prove that guys liked her as much as they liked me. so i jus feel weird now cuz i feel like they dont like me. And i cant help to think that she thinks shes better than me. and i kno shes noticed by now too that theyre always tryna call her. and as much as i hate competing with her, because she is my bff. i feel like i have to step 'my game' up forrealll, lol its not even about the guys and once in a while they do holla at me (and some are actually cute ;] ) lol cuz that guy i repeat was not cutee. and most guys that do holla at her arent cute either. prolly cuz theres not too many cuties around here. but yeah i feel like thats it no more miss.niceguy

p.s. im not sayin im 'the ugly friend' now, bcuz im not jus sayin im not the prettiest :[ lol dont judge me.

1 love letters:

Anonymous said...

your blog is so pretty and elegant looking. (love it)

.. but to comment on the post... do you think you could possibly give off a "dont try to holla at me" look/vibe. you did say the guy wasn't cute.. so he probably read "she's not feeling me... so i wont try" off you.

i know i give that "dont even think about it" vibe when im not even trying too!!

or maybe your beauty is intimidating =/ ... i get that reason one too.. when i dont even feel like i look all that great. does your friend have a nicer appeal... does she smile more.. or even flirt more.. guys like that.. and look at that as a easier target =/ (not saying she easy.. just easer to "holla" at)

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream